Sunday 19 April 2009

Vicious keyboards and stuff.

I'm back. Battling with the obnoxious wireless keyboard. I swear that it hates me. I have to either type slowly and/or go back over all that I write and add in the letters that it missed out. Before anyone says that it's just bad typing, I don't have this problem at work.

Well today is Sunday. Chat on the Alphaville forum tonight. I like Sundays. Especially ones when I don't have to work tomorrow. I can stay up late. Late for me is 11pm.

For years I've battled with tiredness.I don't know what the cause is, I spend a lot of time begging doctors for help. So far I've been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which I have doubts about. I know a few people with CFS from online support groups and the diagnosis doesn't seem right. I can't remember when this started, I have been half asleep for most ofmy life. I have another appointment in May so I'm pinning lots of hopes on that. Otherwise the consensus from Drs so far is, here's a diagnosis - next! Not very helpful when an hour after getting up you're fast asleep again. How many years am I expected to put my life on hold?

This is not a cry for sympathy, mostly I wish the world would leave me alone and just let me sleep.

OK enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment